Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Long time no write blog already.....

Tonight nothing to do so I will write something about myself. Poor guy really hard to make it in reality world. But I'm sure God got all the plan for me although I didn't know what God plan for me. I wanted to study at PSDC thought I can apply PTPN government loan and study Computer Engineering for 3 years. BUT my SPM qualification got 5 credit unfortunately my maths got 6D. They ask me to retake July paper for maths then I only can apply PTPN loan or else I got to pay for myself by cash.
I'm in poor family so anything I also need to pay it myself. How can I find every semester need to pay RM2900? I also study full time not part time. So they give me some offer that I have to pass all semester 1 paper then they only allow me to study semester 2 and go on. If I can study BUT I don't have money to pay it also. Tommorrow is my orientation day that I also will pay RM1000 first then the balance RM1900 will pay it later,BUT I don't know this money where I can get it. So I just have faith to God and continue to study this courses. 
Good luck Joeses Lau.........

2 comments:

  1. halo my dear...dun be so sad la work hard in semester 1 then continue ur study then should be ok liao lo...just your mathematic put it side first la...work hard in semester 1 firs,ok!!!Gambate..anythings just tell me la!!need my help just tell me,me wil try to help u lo...gambate..gambate..gambate!!love my dear always & support u always!!!may god blessed you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for my girlfriend Josephine support ya.... Dear will keep it up and try to score good marks in the exam.

    ReplyDelete