Monday, March 9, 2009

Worst Day Ever !!!!!!!

Sunday........... I don't know I should post this blog or not. But whoever read my blog, just keep it in mind and want to say anything just post a comment for me,thanks. Today I thought is a find day and just like every week morning go to church, lunch then go to play badminton at 3.00pm. 

But at night something happen................. After going back home, I'm tired then need to have a nice rest inside my room until night then sleep. My DAD were sleeping on the floor. He is the person with no BRAIN that he split saliva into my dustbin that without plastic bag. Whose the most stupid ppl can do such thing like this ? Then my grandma very angry about that then scold him, there is no plastic bag why split over there ? Then I just ask my grandma to take the dustbin to clean and wash it with anti-bacteria liquid. Then he like SIAO LANG shout so loud say that Lin Dan will win la, how come can lose to Lee Chong Wei ? The loud of his sound like TIGER ROARING........ LIKE THE TIGER THAT WANT TO FIGHT TO GET THE TERRITORY. So his siaoness come already then ready to do thing stupid already. He say everything in my room all his want. Now give you a good and nice room don't know how to think, he just stay in the room like store room only, all he said that. Then he started kick the television desk and the drawer with all his full power. Then he say me like fight mouth with him, then he hit my face with his hand that roll up together. LUCKILY my grandma and grandpa stop him and don't want him to get near me or else my face will blown up just a second. Then my left face just hit by some percentage of his strength by his COW and BUFFALO body. He just done VERY VERY STUPID CRAZY, and just throw everything of mine then whoever thing is mine all thrown out. All left want just his things. Because he already eat a medicine call "LOGI" in Hokkien language, so his face like want to eat you and all the things he done he don't know want because the medicine already taken his heart away at the moment and +++++++++++++++ 1000000000% of braveness inside him. So everything he also dare to do just don't keep staring and talk much with him or else I will DEAD by now. 

Now he like the TIGER FIGHT AND GET THE TERRITORY. Now he got my room and all my things like rubbish and roll up together inside the store room. I just don't know how to arrange it and do it my own. So the TIGER WIN AND GET THE TERRITORY ALREADY. So how I feel at the moment this kind of things happen to me ?

I thought I will be very brave and feel nothing, BUT when I call to my dearest Bebe Josephine, all my TEARS gone out non-stop and all out around 5-10 minutes. Anything happen to me of course need my girlfriend know 1st that is the basic of the relationship. Secondly I ask Josephine to call my dearest brother to help me up. 

So now I need more time to recover it and when I think of the TIGER ROAR my heart bit will run 1000000000 per second. Because whoever saw before TIGER ROAR in front of you, what will you thinking ? And what will you feel about it ? And the life of you will change forever is you have a one mistake step ?

So this is my life and me got to take it because me still got long long long way to go until saw God's in heaven. Goodnight

3 comments:

  1. my poor dear,i will beside you always support you always!!!you will not feel alone & lonely...will take care of my dear i will try my best la cos you always take care of me ma then me have to learn to take care dear back lo...like that ours relationship only can till forever,agree my dear??dun so sad,get angry & hurt too more cos you will get old faster oh....hahha!!!become no handsome then me run ki???of course no la,bebe so love dear how can run ki,dun worry la!!!so i will help you slowly recover back la...dun worry too much la,just look forward & ready to study at april la!!now important is to earn money liao then pay for your first semaster la...i support you dear Gambate..good luck!!! LOVE MY DEAR FOREVER...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH poor one, I'm so sad when I read this post. I know how you feel and I experienced before and I really could understand it. My dad usually loves to quarrel with me too. But, sometimes, I just ignore and not to think about it. It's hurt when your own dad treated you like that. For example, scolding without any reasons and so on. I felt hurt when my dad did almost the same thing as your dad did to you too. But,what to do? We cannot revenge back right? They are our elderly people. So, how bad they treated us.. We should not revenge. Anyhow, don't be upset yea.. chill. GOD will forever be with you!



    Sister,
    Sharlynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup,so I just need to pass all my problem to God because I know that all the arrangement of my whole life,God already know.
    Thanks for both of comment that will courage me do do well for the rest for my life.

    ReplyDelete