Friday, March 6, 2009

Church is like our home sweet home.....

Tonight got special occasion that Peter cell group will in charge to clean and wash church together. Peter can't attend to clean and wash because he got a talk everyday in this week. So he ask me to in charge to clean and wash church together with other member from Peter cell group. So I think tonight at least got 4 person include me and my Bebe Josephine UNLUCKILY at then end, just me and my Bebe Josephine 2 person will clean and wash our church only.

We take almost 2 hours to sweep, clean and wash all the floor then waiting for it to dry up. At last all finish it around 10pm. Suddenly someone knock the door and he was Peter came here and see how is the cleaning process. But for us is our 1st time to clean the whole church and we feel proud and must have next time to clean it together again.

Need to sleep already because tomorrow need to work in Coral again,Goodnight to all my dear reader. 

No comments:

Post a Comment