Monday, March 2, 2009

Early in the morning.

Today early morning I already wake up then having breakfast with Josephine. I set my alarm at 7.15am and 7.30am but I wake up at 7.48am. I need to fetch 3 more person at the time of 8.30am so I got to hurry having breakfast then need to fetch 3 of them go to church at 9.00am, because 9.00am I got bass guitar practise.
I'm so tired and always felt asleep and looks so pail. At 3.00pm I also still need to play badminton later night I also need to go customer place to look for their computer. Tonight all time fix going to customer place and it was raining outside while I and Josephine taking our dinner. We go to Asia Caffee at Ayer Itam because they already rebuild it so looks very nice and more comfortable. But one thing is both of us no place to sit so we got to sit outside but there is a cloth rooftop. We hope we could finish our dinner before the rain comes. While having dinner, there was a few drop from rain then we quickly take all the food up and prepare to sit inside there was a fooftop. I'm taking a food walk here and there and there is no place for us to sit. We walk for couple minutes, just luckily a couple just finish their dinner then we can sit at their place. What a terrible day, funny day and unforgettable day.
Tomorrow morning I will be working at Coral Computer that there has been my history. So after this blog I will rest and have a nice sleep tomorrow start my first day work. Hope me can done well in this job until April. Goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment