Tuesday, March 3, 2009

First Day Work In Coral

Of course today is my first day work but everything I already know well because I'm been working in this company last few years ago. I just serve some customer and doing something for customer, that it. 
Never been there since last year 2008 May, something was totally different that I fell it myself. If want to know more please give a comment then I will reply it. I believe tomorrow will be more tire because tomorrow night I will going to play badminton. Hope I can play well performance in all the match. How about the match I been played ? Tomorrow my story will be continued, goodnight. 

2 comments:

  1. halo dear,happy or not first day back to coral work??can 2gether with ur old friends rite....and one stim stim want he ok ah...hahha

    i know you are more tired on tuesday cos after working still need to go play badminton....but is your hobbies ma nvm wan la u...hahah

    dd u long time didn post comment to me liao hor..become lazy already first time everyday also post to me...now no more lo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello bebe,long time dint post comment also already cos nothing to post also....
    If wan then will direct msg or call bebe to chat ma. Although is tire but life is like tat so need to survive lo. For bebe and for dear.

    ReplyDelete