Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Old Friends Gathering..

Today so suddenly one call from unknown call from outsiders. And I thought wrong call or whatever but its my old friends since secondary we know each others. They invite me go to play badminton at night so I would like to accept it since they already find enough people to play. But in the evening, Peter suddenly come to my house because she go to Coral to take a brand new Nokia 2600 series hand phone for me. This hand phone my grandma so like it and the price is ???? Sorry cannot post it here or else my head will be gone. 
After that I will come back to my house ASAP because I want to watch Astro channel 311 at 9.30pm. So I would tell my friends that I will going to having a dinner, supper or either lunch with them next time. "The Ultimate Crime Fighters" fantastic ..... But some of the characters I hate them very much so much super much. If whoever watch it before please post a comment for me then we will discuss about the movie. Goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment