Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tuesday.........

Not much thing to update my blog today, just trying to say that I'm so tired every time I back from playing badminton at night. Whole body just can't get it right, maybe I played it too aggressive already. Today Josephine also working, so I need to fetch her at 4pm after that I direct will go to Peter house to change something for my phone. 
I also having dinner at his house that cook by his mum, thanks for her mum for dinner. Then at 7pm I need to fetch Josephine back from her working place. Today drive car so traffic must have time affected during back or fetch her. Peter says that he will coming to my place and fetch me to played badminton by motorcycle. 
That my life for today, any comment just post it. Thanks and I appreciate for your comment too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment