Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine

                                 What I'm looking outside ?
                                 She very like to eat pasta                                    All the cheese, GREAT
                                  Nice ElMondo Pizza
Every night my streamyx down or my computer problem, just can't get into any website also. So I will update my blog today. Yesterday is 2009 Valentine Day so I need to celebrate with my girlfriend name Josephine. We already discuss that we are going to Crystal Point to have a lunch there to eat ElMondo Pizza. Why we choose lunch because at night we were going to church for lead the song. After church we were having supper at mamak stall cause she want to eat Maggi Mee Goreng Tomyam. Is quite expensive but she like to eat it. Is already 11.30pm since we having a supper then directly go back home rest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment