Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Reformating and Installing is fun and is my work.

Sokorno
Let me introduce, his name is Sokorno. Always come to my room to play online game, sienz.
Have any person that playing computer not wearing spec, not wearing anything but wear gogles
Today, many people don't work cause today is Chap Goh Meh Festival. So in the morningthere was a crowd outside my room that make me woke at 12pm.  Then I suddenly hear some noise that was so common which someone had open my computer. OH MY GOD, is my cousin Sokorno come to my room to play online game, SDO-X Season 2. 
So I'm so tired then I need to rest more and I sleep until 2pm only wake cause I'm sleep late at night. Today my lunch is porridge that cook by my grandma and also " KIAM HU " and " CAI PO EGG ". After everything bath and having meal, is my time to reformat one of my friend computer. Its take me 3 hours to complete all the things done and I also need to take it back to his house by today seem me so free. 
At the time of 8.30pm I took the computer to his house and fix it. So another had pass today with a nice and clean work. 



2 comments:

  1. yo he really very funny ah ,lol!!!!!!!!!!cannot tahan nia,stim stim also lo...luckily my dd not like that if not me will die ki..hahha kidding la

    ReplyDelete
  2. cos dd nothing to do ma,so give him wear swimming spec lo. ah bo later his eye will rosak ki ma. who say him so naughty then gave him wear it lo.

    ReplyDelete