Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Forgot !!!!!

I forgot to update my blog since Monday, for all of my dear reader I'm hear to say apologize. Its was hot and high temperature outside at Monday and me also need to fetch Josephine to go work at 4pm. But she want to have lunch with me so I fetch her to Jelutong Sunshine there to eat Nasi Kandar. At first, I thought is very nice and plenty of food to choose, but the food is really very bad for out taste not like the nasi kandar near Coral Computer there at Pulau Tikus. 
Both of us can't finish a plate of rice but still need to pay full amount at the counter. "DON'T WASTE FOOD". After our lunch, we directly go back to my house to rest seem so hot outside then later 3.30pm will fetch her go work. As usual I'm going to fetch her at 7pm but I will stop fetching her go or back to working. The reason I and Josephine break ??? NONSENSE !!!!! I'm just working coming this March 2009 in Coral Computer for only one month then April of 7th I will be go to study Computer Engineering courses.  

No comments:

Post a Comment