Monday, February 16, 2009

Spyware........

      I'm so happy can take photo with Astro Hua Hee Tai superstar
                             Me Josephine and her sister
                               Zi Yang and Joeses, old friend                     Me and Josephine at the annual dinner of ING
My computer have spyware I didn't notice that, luckily Adrian my schoolmate told me that was a spyware that not allow you to go any website. So I fix it quite long time at last now I can online already. At the morning Sunday service, I'm playing bass guitar with new Yamaha brand. At the time of 3pm I and Josephine go playing badminton and today there was many people come to play also. 
Tonight her sister have an annual dinner from ING insurance so she invite me and all her parent went for the annual dinner at Vistana Hotel. That was fabulous about the food, entertainment and singer as well. ING agency invite Superstar at Hua Hee Tai youngest singer and you all about to see that I take some photo with him. 
So there was a game and they need 5 volunteers to came out at the stage to play. I'm the last want pick by the General Manager I think then I just went up to play. I took second place because I'm the second longest to maintain the round stuff around me. What a wonderful night and have a fabulous annual dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment