Sunday, February 22, 2009

Favourite Day

Like I post just now, Josephine will wake early and I will fetch her after she finish her undang test. She call me at 12.30pm and ask me to fetch her, BUT I'm not yet wake up then me looks so steam steam. Then I ask her to told the driver to fetch her back to my house after that we will go to Adrian at Sungai Nibong because his mum selling Yong Tau Hu at one of the coffee shop. If anyone free better go try there because its was excellent and untongable. 
Its really hot outside then we decide to go Queensbay Mall to have a walk and take some air inside. We bought nothing but just a pack of strawberry cause Josephine like to eat it. After for a walk we on the way back to my house to have a rest. I think before IF I got a PS3 I would like to buy a LCD or PLASMA television and that only more comfortable when playing PS3 games. This is only my thinking that I would share with you all.
At night Josephine didn't follow me to church because she wanted to stay in my house to watch Astro because got event LIVE in Genting Highlands. Then I go myself to church for bible study. We just discuss some of the theology of bible and some I get it some is not. We finish the bible study tonight at 10pm.
Josephine said she is hungry then she want go supper with me, and me just tune my Astro to 812 channel then there was Arsenal playing football LIVE so I would like to watch it until 1am. The time is already too late then I just fetch her to have supper at behind of my house only. Is cheap and near after that all go back. Tomorrow got Sunday service better get rest after I'm updating my blog, GOODNIGHT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment