Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tired Day !!!!!

Today is my tired day cause Josephine working then I need to fetch her go working by 3pm. But today we want to having lunch together then only fetch her go working, unluckily Josephine mum already bought a lunch to her so we can't having lunch together.
At the time 7pm, Josephine finish working so I need to fetch her go back then I will prepare my stuff for playing badminton tonight. I'm the earliest person reach there and waiting for others people to come and play. Unluckily, tonight just 8 people come to play badminton only cause Joe go to Sarawak and his brother got dinner. So we 8 people playing badminton for 3 hours, don't kidding. After 9.45pm 1 person gone back early cause too tired already then just left us 7 people play only. 
At last, all of us badminton players gone back at 10.41pm and gone back early to rest. What a tiring day I have tonight and should be rest early also.      ZZZzzZzZzZzZZzZzzzzz............

2 comments:

  1. yup lo unluckily cannot together lunch with you cos i dun know my mum so early go buy lunch for me..me late wake up also lo hahaha...sure got next time la dun scare...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why dont have next time? We have many chances ah now until forever.

    ReplyDelete