Monday, February 23, 2009

Whole Day Trip

I forgot to update my blog at Sunday, so now I will update my blog. Early in the morning at Sunday, I have a breakfast with Josephine then fetch 1 people go to church for Sunday service. Today we got a group of church member will go to Lam Wah Hospital to tell our good news about believe in Jesus to all the ill people. The time was so fast but I'm talking none of the ill people, I'm so unhappy about it and I need to ready all the time before its too late. 
After that the time was already 3pm then I rush back to change my cloth and ready to play badminton. Peter always come late because he busying some stuff in church, and told me and Josephine go to his house to play Big 2.5. Cantonese call " Chor Dai Di". We just play for fun the whole night in Peter house and its was a tiring day and also happy day for all of us. Goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment