Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Surprise Day !!!!

Early in the morning, there was a call from Peter. He said wanted to come to my house to find me and doing some business here. Before I woke up, I heard to a voice that got someone sleep beside me. OMG, luckily is Peter. Because my parent come in to take something then they forgot to lock my door up. 
A short while only he gone to find his friend already then I just woke up,brush teeth, wash face and bath of course. My cousin came back from his school around 2.30pm which he just study at High School Heng Ee and he will going to school at 3.30pm for activities. Josephine suddenly call me told me that she will working at 3pm so just hurry pack up my things and prepare to fetch her. Very hot outside without knowing that the weather today up to 33'C-35'C probably could up to 40'C also. 
When back to my house, me feel so hot and have a second bath again or else me will get burn soon. After that I try to play some games multiplayer with others until nearly 7pm then only fetch Josephine back from her house. Unluckily I forgot to take all her stuff such as her purse and her helmet. I have no idea already then fetch her back to my house to take all her stuff and take her to have a dinner outside. Today all my time was book full and have quite many activities 

No comments:

Post a Comment