Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Head Gonna Explode !!!!

At Tuesday, Josephine didn't work  but so got a law test near Gembira complex. She hungry then will fetch her go Mc Donald to eat lunch set. We have a nice chat there and the food was awesome too.  At night, I'm going to play badminton because I like to play it. I thought it like was last week 12-13 people come to play in 1 court only then need to rest more and play few matches. Unluckily just 8 people come to play badminton only and the reason why I wouldn't know that also. So tired for 8 people playing 3 hours only for 1 court.
My head like gonna explode maybe I'm too nervous or maybe I'm too aggressive already because I'm too young there? I drank almost 3 tins of 100 plus to make me feel even better. After go back I didn't have my dinner so my grandma cook maggi mee to gave me ate. She put a lot of water already so make the noodles so watering. Its already too late then inside room doing my own things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment