Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sleepy....

                        If not mistaken, this 2 is mine
                          And this 2 is Josephine 
                   All of this stuff present by Josephine sister
Josephine sister also present her something which that I will post it here and share with you all.
What a sleepy day today. I went to Josephine house for lunch cause her mum got cook some good dishes so call me go have a lunch. I thought I'm going back after lunch but I'm so tired then I take a nap in the room. I slept almost 3 hours so suddenly and I also didn't notice that. 
Don't know tonight can sleep or not cause slept for so long already. At night already at home doing nothing just playing games or watch television whole night probably. I'm very hoping everyday got computer to give me reformat and installing driver cause that is my interest.

2 comments:

  1. yup la come to my house and sleep ki....lol.....then me play game alone boring nia....but me also happy la

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry lo hor, donno when sleep on bebe bed then sleep ki lo. Very nice and feel comfort when sleep on the bed. hahaha

    ReplyDelete